Much Ado About Mustangs
(Hearts of Owyhee #5)
by Jacquie Rogers
is now live on Amazon!
To celebrate the release I'm giving away a big surprise for readers who share the pinned post from the Jacquie Rogers Author page on Facebook and write reviews for the newest Hearts of Owyhee book! (Details below.)
Secret lives, hidden dreams, and forbidden sex in the Old West—what’s a woman of nobility to do when a handsome rancher tears through her world like an Owyhee dust devil?
Or is she? Lady Pearl Montford has performed in theatres all over the West for crowds of all sizes, but what would the world say if her secret was found out—that she's really plain old Pearl Jane Evans from Kentucky. To make matters worse, Pearl's past life as a professional trick rider is floating to the surface thanks to an unsavory suitor from her past who wants either her—or $10,000.
A Frustrated Rancher
Rugged Josh McKinnon has a ranch to build and blooded horses due in any day, but there's one problem standing between him and his dream—Lady Montford, a high-falutin' diva actress. Wrangled into playing opposite the snooty Brit in Shakespeare's ‘Much Ado about Nothing,’ Josh has to put his ranch on hold and put up with her nonsense for two weeks. Only thing is—how can he focus on his ranch when all he can think about is the way Pearl sits a horse?
Much Ado About ... Love?
With a slew of critters causing stirs left and right, meddling family members and townsfolk playing cupid, and horse rustlers causing a ruckus, Pearl and Josh have a heck of a time keeping their minds on the play and their hands off each other. When the dust settles and the curtain falls, will Pearl and Josh be able to overcome the odds working against them and find love in the wild Idaho countryside?
The rules are easy to follow. Good luck to all who enter!!
(Due to shipping costs the prize pack is USA shipping only. A gift card will be substituted if the winner is international.)
- SHARE the Release post from Jacquie’s Official Author Facebook page starting Monday, June 1st. Each time you share it you get a chance in the drawing for the prize! So you could share to your timeline, any groups you're in (that allow it), and to any pages you manage. Yes, you get an entry for each share. You can also post to Google+, Tumblr, Twitter, Tsu, or wherever else, as long as you can get the URL (link). See #3.
- POST a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iTunes, Goodreads, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter , your blog, Shelfari, and wherever else you can think. The MORE REVIEWS you post the MORE CHANCES you have to win! (Amazon will be up first, the rest to follow shortly.) Each review submitted (see #3) is an entry.
- Send the direct link URLs to email@example.com (Instructions to copy direct links can be found under Notes on Jacquie’s Official Author page.) Any questions can be directed to Diane Garland at the above email address.
- Contest ends Tuesday, June 30th. The Grand Prize Winner and Runners up will be randomly chosen and announced Friday, July 3rd.
- Winner receives a fabulous surprise gift basket from Idaho! 5 Runners-up will receive copies of Jacquie Rogers’ MUCH ADO ABOUT MADAMS (Hearts of Owyhee #1) and 10 Runners-up will receive the single read WILLOW, WISH FOR ME.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Jacquie Rogers, at firstname.lastname@example.org not Facebook. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Here are the Amazon links:
Here are the other Hearts of Owyhee books