Friday, April 26, 2013

Which marshal should she marry? MUCH ADO ABOUT MARSHALS #onsale this week! #western


Only 99¢ this week!
Much Ado About Marshals

RttA Winner: 2012 Best Western Historical Romance

*** NOR Top Pick ***
Buy a copy and see for yourself what everyone is talking about. Once youread just one of Ms. Rogers' books, I can assure you that you'll be a fan... Diana Coyle, NOR Reviewer

*** CTRR Award ***
Jacquie Rogers creates a witty, delightful, and downright amusing book with impressive charming players. Cherokee, Coffee Time Romance and More Reviewer

Like romance? Love stories about the old west? Want a dreamy cowboy to cuddle up and read about? Then this is the book for you.
~~My Eclectic Bookshelf, 5 dragonflies

Overview:
In the sleepy western town:
  • A wannabe woman sleuth is determined to marry the recently-hired town marshal
  • But the man sworn in is wanted for bank robbery!
  • Then there's a real bank robber and the actual new marshal who both claim the job...
  • Alas, affairs of the heart mess up everything!
5 Stars from Detra Fitch, Huntress Reviews
A hilarious, yet romantic, comedy of errors and assumptions that kept my emotions in constant turmoil... Author Jacquie Rogers penned a fabulous historical romance and then inserted her own brand of wackiness. As a result, this story quickly grabbed me by the throat, kept me reading long past my bed time, and earned a place of honor upon my Keeper Shelf. Unforgettable! I cannot recommend this title highly enough.
Blurb
Daisy wants to be a detective just like dime novel heroine Honey Beaulieu. But her parents insist she marry. What better solution than to marry the new marshal!

Cole, mistaken for the new marshal, faces a dilemma few men have to face--tell the truth and face the noose, or live a lie and end up married. Either way could cost him his freedom.

If you'd like a humorous Linda Lael Miller or an old west Rachel Gibson novel, you'll love Much Ado About Marshals!

Try other fun, romantic books by award-winning author Jacquie Rogers:

2 comments:

  1. Jacquie, I have this book of yours and have had no reading time for my kindle books. I usually read while I'm eating lunch, and so I stay with paperbacks so I don't drip tomato juice or something on my kindle.LOL I need a reading vacation!It looks so good, and my, these reviews are just wonderful. Congratulations!!!! When things slow down and I get to just sit and read leisurely, this is first on my list, for sure.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl. I know what you mean about the TBR and no time to get to it. Very frustrating. Most of us started off as bookworms but once you start writing, reading time is at a premium.

      Delete

Romancing The West welcomes you to show your appreciation of our guest blogger by leaving a comment. If there's a contest, don't forget to leave your contact information. Thanks!