Friday, December 30, 2011

Rave Reviews for 99¢ Romance Novel

It's the end of 2011 and lots of people received new Kindles over the holiday season and are looking for guood buys. Award-winning Much Ado About Marshals is one of those good buys--a full-length novel for only 99¢! You get romance, fun, and adventure. Take it from the reviewers:

Night Owl Reviews Top Pick!
5 stars from Diana Coyle of Night Owl Reviews
Ms. Rogers has penned yet another story that has you fully engrossed from the very first page because of her superbly crafted characters and storyline. She has a wacky sense of humor and she knows how to entertain her readers while having them hang onto her every word. This is one of those great stories which make you feel that not only have you grown to love each character for their quirky traits, but also you can’t stop laughing at all the mayhem they’re causing themselves and each other. Much Ado About Marshals is another hit in my book and I can’t say enough good things about it. But honestly, don’t take my word for it. Buy a copy and see for yourself what everyone is talking about. Once you read just one of Ms. Roger’s books, I can assure you that you’ll be a fan thereafter. She’s one author that you just can’t help but love. Great job, Ms. Rogers! Please keep writing more wacky stories for us to enjoy! (Read the entire review)

"a place of honor on my Keeper Shelf"
5 stars from Detra Fitch of Huntress Reviews
A hilarious, yet romantic, comedy of errors and assumptions that kept my emotions in constant turmoil. One minute I am nodding and agreeing with Daisy's logical deductions, the next I am worried she is sticking her nose into the business of someone who would cut if off her face. One minute I am worried the locals would see through Cole's charade and the next I am laughing at his methods of solving the town's unusual problems. One minute my heart is melting as Cole and Daisy are falling in love, the next I am giggling at some sort of humorous interruption. I grinned. I frowned. I worried. I sighed from tension relief. I snickered at Bosco's romantic troubles with two widows. I often found myself laughing until I thought my side would split. Author Jacquie Rogers penned a fabulous historical romance and then inserted her own brand of wackiness. As a result, this story quickly grabbed me by the throat, kept me reading long past my bed time, and earned a place of honor upon my Keeper Shelf. Unforgettable! I cannot recommend this title highly enough. (Read the entire review)

Coffee Time Romance CTRR Award!
5 cups from Cherokee of Coffee Time Romance and More
Much Ado About Marshals is a hoot. I loved the endearing characters and the way they connect well in the story. Everything fits together wonderfully allowing the audience to bond with the characters. I could really sense the sensations, as well as visualize all the events surrounding them. There were times I could almost taste the food that was being prepared. Jacquie Rogers creates a witty, delightful, and downright amusing book with impressive charming players. I love the chemistry of Daisy and Cole. With the collection of lively secondary players, this exquisite storyline is a remarkable read. (Read the entire review)

5 Dragonflies from My Eclectic Bookshelf
Like romance? Love stories about the old west? Want a dreamy cowboy to cuddle up and read about? Then this is the book for you. I didn't want to put it down once I picked it up. I kept turning the page to see what was going to happen. When would Daisy find out the truth, was the strength of their love enough to see it through? Could she see past it all to the true man she had fallen in love with? And with Cole, how much longer could he continue with the deception? Could his morals handle much more? Would he get the bad guy and live happily ever after with Daisy? All questions are answered in the book, but be ready to sit down and not get back up till you are finished. Well written, great story line, and emotions that pull you in and won't let go. Go grab your copy today!! 5 dragonflies on my scale! (Read the entire review)

4 Spurs from Love Western Romances
Much Ado About Marshals is an entertaining story with lots of small town charm and amusing characters to keep things interesting. Cole is good-hearted which is part of the reason he finds himself in complicating situations. Daisy is bubbling over with enthusiasm and a can-do attitude. Both are prone to action first, questions later which is the source of many amusing moments along their path to happily-ever-after. A fun read. (Read the entire review)

"easily a 5 Star read"
Caroline Clemmons, author of The Texan's Irish Bride and many other award-winning books
Jacquie Rogers has penned a wonderful historical western romance set in late 1800’s Idaho. Ms. Rogers is a gifted author. Her subplots are superb, and her cast of characters are spot on character studies. In fact, she creates characters so fully formed you believe they are real people. I would never give away the ending, but I will simply say do yourself a favor and read this book! It’s one of the best I’ve read in a while. I could not stop reading--or smiling--once I started this book. She tied up all the threads except one, and I think that might be her next book. It’s easily a 5 Star read. Even better, right now this book is available from Amazon Kindle for only 99 cents. (Read the entire review)

Nancy Drew Meets William Shakespeare — A Comedic Romp Through 1885 Western Idaho Territory
Taylor Lee, author of The Grandmasters Legacy series
Much Ado About Marshals is available at a variety of venues, but is on special for only 99¢ at Amazon.  If you'd prefer to purchase a copy from Smashwords for 99¢, let me know and I'll send you a coupon. jacquierogers @ gmail.com (without the spaces).

Much Ado About Marshals is on Super E-Reads!
amazon logo Much Ado About Marshals by Jacquie Rogersbarnes and noble logo Much Ado About Marshals by Jacquie Rogerssmashwords logo Much Ado About Marshals by Jacquie Rogerskobo logo1 Much Ado About Marshals by Jacquie Rogersibooks logo Much Ado About Marshals by Jacquie Rogerssony reader logo Much Ado About Marshals by Jacquie Rogers
Daisy Gardner wants to be a detective just like dime novel heroine Honey Beaulieu.  To her delight, her sister shot a bank robber and he got away, so now she even has a crime to solve. But her parents insist she marry a man whose farm is miles from town.  She can't solve crimes stuck out there. What better solution than to marry the new marshal!

Rancher Cole Richards saves his friend from robbing a bank, but is shot for his efforts, and now is a wanted man.  His friend takes him to Oreana to see the doc, where Cole's mistaken for the new marshal.  Now he faces a dilemma few men have to face--tell the truth and hang, or live a lie and end up married. Either way could cost him his freedom.

Coming soon: Much Ado About Madams
Want a sneak peek?  Just let me know where you reviewed or "liked" Much Ado About Marshals and I'll send you the first chapter of Much Ado About Madams.  Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Romancing The West welcomes you to show your appreciation of our guest blogger by leaving a comment. If there's a contest, don't forget to leave your contact information. Thanks!