Only 99¢ this week!
Much Ado About Marshals
RttA Winner: 2012 Best Western Historical Romance
Buy a copy and see for yourself what everyone is talking about. Once youread just one of Ms. Rogers' books, I can assure you that you'll be a fan... Diana Coyle, NOR Reviewer
*** CTRR Award ***
Jacquie Rogers creates a witty, delightful, and downright amusing book with impressive charming players. Cherokee, Coffee Time Romance and More Reviewer
Like romance? Love stories about the old west? Want a dreamy cowboy to cuddle up and read about? Then this is the book for you.~~My Eclectic Bookshelf, 5 dragonflies
In the sleepy western town:
- A wannabe woman sleuth is determined to marry the recently-hired town marshal
- But the man sworn in is wanted for bank robbery!
- Then there's a real bank robber and the actual new marshal who both claim the job...
- Alas, affairs of the heart mess up everything!
A hilarious, yet romantic, comedy of errors and assumptions that kept my emotions in constant turmoil... Author Jacquie Rogers penned a fabulous historical romance and then inserted her own brand of wackiness. As a result, this story quickly grabbed me by the throat, kept me reading long past my bed time, and earned a place of honor upon my Keeper Shelf. Unforgettable! I cannot recommend this title highly enough.Blurb
Daisy wants to be a detective just like dime novel heroine Honey Beaulieu. But her parents insist she marry. What better solution than to marry the new marshal!
Cole, mistaken for the new marshal, faces a dilemma few men have to face--tell the truth and face the noose, or live a lie and end up married. Either way could cost him his freedom.
If you'd like a humorous Linda Lael Miller or an old west Rachel Gibson novel, you'll love Much Ado About Marshals!
Try other fun, romantic books by award-winning author Jacquie Rogers:
- Much Ado About Madams (♥ Hearts of Owyhee ♥, #2)
- Much Ado About Mavericks (♥ Hearts of Owyhee ♥, #3)
- Willow, Wish For Me (Merlin's Destiny #1) - Magical western romance
- Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues - Contemporary western with a matchmaking mule
- Single Girls Can't Jump - Romcom adventure in 3026 AD
- Faery Merry Christmas.- Fantasy romance in 1956
- Faery Special Romances - Fantasy romance through the ages